FINANCIAL ANALYST - MILAN
About the role
We are looking for people with excellent analytical skills to join our team as Financial Analysts for support in the preparation and analysis of business plans, company valuations, financial modelling and model review activities in the context of M&A and Debt Advice.
The candidate will be working in Milan, however will also be liaising with professionals from other WRM Group branches in London and Luxembourg.
We are a team of industry experts, eager to share our know-how with talented people to provide real opportunities for growth and career development.
WRM Group, specialises in private equity, special situations and activist investing. The WRM Group adopts a value-oriented investment strategy in opportunistic distressed and event-driven situations. The Group’s ethos is to achieve stable long-term results, with a track record in Financial Institutions, Infrastructure, Retail and Consumer Goods, Strategic Assets, and Real Estate. The Group also adopts strategies which seek to optimise market asymmetries or temporary asset mispricing, investing across the capital structure of target companies.
Within the European market, Italy has been historically an important source of investment opportunities for the Group, which aims to create value through a hands-on approach, and is well positioned to access pools of illiquid assets.
Based in Milan, the main focus is on investments in Italy. We are a team of experienced industry professionals, willing to nurture a talented individual and provide ample opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Support senior colleagues in the execution and preparation of business plans and financial models.
- Independently perform company, business unit and asset assessments.
- Monitor the equity portfolio and debt funds;
- Carry out consultancy activities in the M&A and Debt Restructuring fields;
- 2-3 years of experience, gained in auditing or consulting firms in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking or, Private Equity funds.
- A Master’s degree in Economics & Finance / Management Engineering (with a focus on finance and financial markets)
- Expertise in analysing the economic and financial performance of target companies
- Previous experience in financial, strategic and market analysis
- Fluent knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Good communication skills
Other skills required: Project management, Team working, Organizational and Problem-solving skills, Stress management.
What we offer
Headquarters in Milan
Salary to be discussed based on experience.
For application: firstname.lastname@example.org